Frequently Asked Questions
Table of content
- Creating and designing coupons
- Publishing or published coupons
- Payment Method
- Add Business
- Use / Redeem Coupons
How to create a coupon from scratch?
- Click the Add (+) icon on the Template section or Your Coupon section.
- Select Dimension
- Design an awesome coupon in a blank canvas of the dimension that you chose.
How to create a coupon using a template?
- Scroll down to see the One-Click Coupon, Objective-based Coupon, and Customize Coupon Templates.
- Choose a template and click the edit coupon button
- Customize and design your coupon.
How can I create GIFs?
- To create a Coupon GIF, you can use any free template or create from scratch. Then, click the Pages tool under the Coupon Editor and you can add up to 10 pages.
Can I change my template when I am in the Coupon Editor?
Yes, you can still change your template from the Coupon Editor by clicking the Templates tool and then choosing a template in the Recently Used or Recommended Templates.
Why does my downloaded coupon have a watermark?
- Unpublished or unpaid coupons will have watermarks on it. You can only remove the watermark when you publish your coupon.
How to publish my coupon?
- Click the Upload button on the upper right corner of the canvas
- Review the Coupon Description and then hit the Next button
- Submit your Coupon and pay it with your card.
How can I monitor my active coupon/s?
- You can monitor your active coupon/s on the Dashboard section. You can see the metrics of the active coupons on the Overview tab.
Can I turn off my active coupon/s?
- Yes, you can turn off your active coupon/s. Go to the Campaign Manager in the Dashboard section and turn off the toggle button of a specific coupon.
Can I edit my active coupon?
- Yes, you can re-edit the active coupon. However, you must turn it off first and then you can proceed in edit mode.
- The edited version will still undergo a review process, but you won’t pay again.
What happens if my coupon gets rejected?
- If the submitted and paid coupon gets rejected, it will reflect in the Your Coupons section. There will be a rejection note to check what should be modified or changed. You can resubmit it again without paying again.
Can I change the coupon details in the rejected coupon? Do I need to pay again?
- Yes, you can change or modify the coupon once it gets rejected without paying again.
How can I add, change or remove a payment method?
- You can add a payment method by clicking the Hamburger menu button (icon).
- From there you can click the Account Settings, then the Banks / Accounts section and lastly click the Add Payment button.
What are the cards that I can use?
You can use the following cards: American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCP), Mastercard, and Visa.
How can I create a business account?
- Go to the hamburger menu.
- Find and click the ‘Add Business.’
- Sign up for the business details.
How can I redeem the deal/coupon?
- Choose the coupon that you want to use/redeem
- Click the Coupon Image to see the QR Code
- Go to the physical store
- Show the QR Code of the coupon to redeem